UPDATED 18 July 2020: NEXT REGO DAY- Saturday 8 August 2020 at Royal Adelaide Showgrounds, Wayville from 10am to 3pm. Bookings are on Eventbrite HERE. Morning sessions will be listed first and later time-slots released as they fill.
This will be members’ last chance to renew, grace period will be extended and late fees waived up until that date. Members who cannot make it in person can send a friend or relative to have their log book updated. No processing of new members or new car regos, if there is low demand closer to this date we may change that.
Bookings will be released on Eventbrite closer to the date. Refer to SMASA facebook for regular updates.
We have been advised by FHMC and DPTI that our plan to extend the life of log books that expire on June 30 2020 (refer photo below) will not be allowed, so our previous advice to continue using an expired log book is withdrawn.
Using an expired log book for club registration trips is breaking the rules of the Code of Practice and if caught carries a minimum $750 fine.
We have worked with the FHMC and obtained more log books to get replacements for everyone and we have a SAPol approved plan for rego days to facilitate the log book changeovers.
If you have not renewed you can contact a registration officer via the SMASA facebook page to organise a face to face meeting. The membership form for 2020 renewals is HERE . Please print out, complete and take with you on the day.
Country members: you have a snail-mail option or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get contact details for rego officers in these country areas:
- Millicent (South East)
- Port Pirie
- Roxby Downs, Andamooka & Woomera
- Glencoe, South East
If your logbook has not expired you can do the following or contact a registration officer via the SMASA facebook page to organise a face to face meeting.
- A form has been emailed to renewing members. If you are a current member, are due for renewal, and have not received a renewal form, download this FORM
- A membership form needs to be completed and submitted via email or posted to SMASA. Remember to add your log book numbers to the form as well to enable us to process your renewal
- Correct Membership fee(s) must be paid before the renewal will be processed
- Your log book will not need to be updated if it does not expire on 30 June 2020 BUT YOU MUST carry proof of membership with you or with your log book. Proof can either be your membership card or a printed copy of the receipt you get via email